Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Change 2011 MOOC Goals

So, the first thing I need to do to for the Change 2011 MOOC is to think about my goals for the course.

* First, I am hoping that this experience will lead to interesting exchanges and connections with other educators in general and especially other elementary school teachers.
* I have not taken any formal courses since graduating from university. I hope that this course will help me get my brain back into better academic shape.

* I hope to stay with the course for the whole year, even if I do have to skip the occasional week. My goal is to generate at least one thoughtful blog post each week.

There are others, but these are the main ones. Connecting with others, thinking deeply, and regular blogging throughout the school year.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Meacher's Meanderings