Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Innovate Inside the [Virtual] Box Course Reflections

In May and June of this year, a group of colleagues and I did a book study of Innovate Inside the Box by George Couros and Katie Novak. We took the course offered by the authors which gave use many related articles and videos. It also allowed us to read the book with the particular lens of emergency remote instruction during the period of time that schools were shut down this spring because of Covid-19 and while they were slowly and partially reopening.

As promised in my previous post, I have collected the reflections that I shared for each of the modules in this post. For easy sharing, since they are in various media, I have added them all to a Google Slides presentation. I created four sketchnotes, two videos, and two traditional text reflections. I am saving them here in an effort to document my thinking now so that I can look back on it later. Another reason is that this is a somewhat public forum, and as I get into the habit, I will be able to benefit from sharing my ideas with others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment