Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

The Innovator's Mindset Course Reflections

In the final weeks of this crazy school year, my colleagues and I have been doing a book study of The Innovator's Mindset by George Couros, guided by the online course offered by George Couros and Katie Novak. The course has a video for each chapter, prompting us to consider the Innovator's Mindset in the context of Covid-19. There are also a large number of supplementary articles and videos to read. My colleagues and I have enjoyed jigsawing these resources and discussing them together.

It was during module 7 of this course that George Couros discussed his own blog as his digital portfolio and explained about the process of reflecting publicly to deepen his thinking. I realized that my own blog had been sadly neglected for years, but that it was a tool that I should be using much better. As such, I have assembled the reflections that I have posted during this course into a Slide deck. This way they are saved here and can be viewed at a later date.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Meacher's Meanderings